- Will Angus Energy be back..?WSCC Councillors will decide on 2nd March 2021 whether or not to allow Angus to carry out a one year well test at Lower Stumble. Angus’s application has finally been scheduled for determination at the next West Sussex County Council Planning Committee Meeting (2nd March) …
- Going for Gold againSOUTH & SOUTH EAST IN BLOOM – IDEAS FOR 2021 and what you can do Last year, Balcombe won a Gold Award in the annual South and South East in Bloom competition, part of Britain in Bloom, when we were up against stiff competition; the …
- Take away back at The Half Moon InnThe Half Moon Inn is once again offering great take away food through the week including curry Wednesday and Fish and Chip Friday. Keep an eye out on the village & pub Facebook pages for more information. Village Facebook Link Half Moon Inn Facebook Link
- WSCC Library ‘Click and Collect’WSCC Library staff are doing a “click and collect” service for library books, and in some cases they may even arrange delivery of the books… For the full range of the Library’s many current services, there’s something for everyone , see here:
- Fibre Deadline – Friday 5th Feb
This is the last call for people living in
Combers, Foxwells, Troymede, Deanland Road, The Nurseries, Haywards Heath Road.
- Let it snow… (again please)Some great Snow pics on Facebook today. If you want to share any then you can email them to us here Thanks to Malcolm Thomason for the great photo of the pub!
- NATIONAL LOCKDOWNClick the link here to find out what you can and can not do
- Vaccine ScamNHW have just been informed of a Covid vaccine scam. Click for more details.
Wanted! Festive Photos… send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Village Life
Current resident of Balcombe or thinking about moving to our lovely village?
Then this website is designed for you. Discover the diversity of interests and activities in our community.
Balcombe, quite possibly the best village in the South, with a great sense of community.
Please do get in touch with us to let us know what you would like to see and what you’d like us to feature.