- Let it snow… (again please)Some great Snow pics on Facebook today. If you want to share any then you can email them to us here Thanks to Malcolm Thomason for the great photo of the pub!
- NATIONAL LOCKDOWNClick the link here to find out what you can and can not do
- Vaccine ScamNHW have just been informed of a Covid vaccine scam. Click for more details.
- A Happy & Hopeful New YearWishing all our residents and businesses a Happy and Hopeful New Year.
- Balcombe moves into Tier 4Click for what this means to your daily routine.
- Have a safe & Merry Christmas2020 has not been the year we expected to have but as a village we have risen to the challenges and tried to keep spirits high.
- Ned Gets Worried – buy at Balcombe StoresNow also available at Balcombe Stores.
- Christmas Market 19th DecemberLet’s not get (lock)down about Coronavirus. Because plans are afoot for a village Christmas celebration. We hope to be able to hold a Christmas Market on the 19th December.
Balcombe Parish Room
Regularly used by Tiggers Pre-School and a favourite village venue for smaller groups
Please contact Ron Parker
Wanted! Festive Photos… send to email@example.com
Explore Village Life
Current resident of Balcombe or thinking about moving to our lovely village?
Then this website is designed for you. Discover the diversity of interests and activities in our community.
Balcombe, quite possibly the best village in the South, with a great sense of community.
Please do get in touch with us to let us know what you would like to see and what you’d like us to feature.