- SKY’S THE LIMIT SUNFLOWER COMPETITIONBalcombe Sunflower Competition is back for 2021! Balcombe Sunflower Competition is a fun, friendly challenge that encourages village residents to go head to head in a bid to see who can grow the tallest Sunflower. The competition is completely free to enter and is open …
- TIGGERS EASTER ART FUNDRAISER – WINNERS ANNOUNCED🐣 Draw, paint, sculpt, decorate! Let your Easter themed imaginations run wild 🐣 Display your masterpiece in your windows or gardens by Friday 2nd April for the Easter weekend.
- YARD SALEBeen doing a bit of Spring cleaning? Want to get rid of a few things? Join the Yard Sale on Saturday 22nd May from 10am. contact: email@example.com to register
- SAVE THE DATE THE FETE IS BACK ! SAT 17TH JULYAfter our inaugural Zoom meeting in March, we are keeping our fingers crossed that by the time July comes all will be well and we will be allowed to socialise outside (in a Covid secure manner)
- THE GUERRILLA GARDENERS GET READY FOR SUMMERThe GARDEN GUERRILLAS in the village have been busy over several weekends clearing the School pond in preparation for planting, and latterly clearing a bed on the green opposite the school for a wildflower display.
- A unanimous vote of all 13 councillors REFUSE Angus Energy planning application.The proposed development would represent major development in the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, for which there are no exceptional circumstances, and which is not in the public interest
- Will Angus Energy be back..?WSCC Councillors will decide on 2nd March 2021 whether or not to allow Angus to carry out a one year well test at Lower Stumble. Angus’s application has finally been scheduled for determination at the next West Sussex County Council Planning Committee Meeting (2nd March) …
- Going for Gold againSOUTH & SOUTH EAST IN BLOOM – IDEAS FOR 2021 and what you can do Last year, Balcombe won a Gold Award in the annual South and South East in Bloom competition, part of Britain in Bloom, when we were up against stiff competition; the …
Take Part in the Balcombe Seed Swap 27th & 28th March
Wanted! Your Photos… send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Village Life
Current resident of Balcombe or thinking about moving to our lovely village?
Then this website is designed for you. Discover the diversity of interests and activities in our community.
Balcombe, quite possibly the best village in the South, with a great sense of community.
Please do get in touch with us to let us know what you would like to see and what you’d like us to feature.