Rydon Homes Update
The project commenced on 3rd August 2020 and we are constructing 16 No. houses a mix of 2, 3 and 4 bed houses as follows: –
- Plots 1 and 2 – 3 bed semi-detached houses with parking to front / side
- Plots 3-5 – 2 bed houses one mid and two end of terrace with parking barn
- Plot 6 – 3 bed detached house with single garage
- Plot 7 – 11 – 4 bed detached houses with double garages
- Plots 12-13 3-bed detached houses with single garages
- Plot 14 – 2 bed detached house with single garage in parking court
Works already carried out include site entrance crossover, site offices and welfare facilities and 50% of foundations oversites have been constructed.
Works in progress include the adopted road construction, ducts for utility service mains and foul and storm drainage which will mean that temporary traffic lights will be in operation and a temporary road closure organised for beginning of November for 3 days. Access to the neighbouring properties will still be gained.
Completion of all units is anticipated December 2021 but this will depend on weather conditions.
We have registered with the CCS (Considerate Constructors Scheme) and if there is any queries or questions, please email to; email@example.com.
We will be sending out newsletters to the neighbouring properties to update on progress in the New Year.
Linda on behalf of the Balcombe Site Management Team
Nicky Gould, Balcombe Parish Council