West Sussex County Council – Coronavirus News
Some useful links and telephone numbers:
Looking after your mental health and wellbeing from #EveryMindMatters. Support and resources are available https://www.facebook.com/618890171532707/posts/2958212994267068/?substory_index=0?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=TAgLFHPwDVKEBh31
- Sign up for the Carers Emergency Alert Card today. This FREE scheme helps identify you as a family or friend carer so the person you care for can be supported if you have an accident or are taken ill.
- Waste Recycling Sites – We have developed a plan, subject to further government guidance, to safely reopen Household Waste Recycling Sites (HWRSs) next week (week commencing 11 May). The date will be confirmed later this week when further guidance on managing the reopening of sites will be released by central government.
- Crimestoppers have shared some tips and advice to help keep you safe from scams and fraud. If you believe you have been a victim of fraud or cybercrime, contact www.actionfraud.police.uk https://www.facebook.com/105224117606609/posts/172412384221115/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=KrevT8b5xFrSOxHA
- Supporting family and friends – People are playing their part and providing essential support to their friends and family who are in isolation, to find out how to help others safely
- How to deal with scam texts and emails: https://www.facebook.com/105224117606609/posts/174415580687462/?substory_index=0?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=u9YryzoXC4bDKDPz
- Teens chance become cyber security agents – Virtual cyber school has been launched to give teens the chance to try out as cyber security agents from home https://www.facebook.com/105224117606609/posts/174438554018498/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=DwXnwypW5oLTDUoj
- Domestic Abuse – Practical Planning Steps to reduce the risk https://www.facebook.com/105224117606609/posts/174409737354713/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=HnoJhtV6VDmMHxd6