Balcombe Community Pubs Ltd – 3rd Annual Members’ Meeting
Join us on the 1st May 2019 @8 pm
in The Victory Hall
1. Welcome and apologies.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the Second Annual Members’ Meeting, held on 17 April 2018, previously circulated.
3. Any matters arising therefrom.
4. Chairman’s report.
5. Approve the Annual Accounts of the Society for the year ended 30 November 2018.
6. Consideration of audit arrangements for the Annual Accounts of the Society.
7. Election of members of the Management Committee.
In accordance with the Rules of the Society, Botts Bottomley, Max Preston Bell and Mark Fairweather will each vacate their membership of the Management Committee. Each has indicated a willingness to stand for re-election.
Any other member of the Society who wishes to stand for membership must so notify the Secretary in writing by not later than 17 April 2019. (see below)
8. Any other business.
Election of Officers
Applications must be made to the Secretary of the Society either by email email@example.com,
or by post to the registered office of the Society:
Balcombe, RH17 6HS
including a statement (not exceeding 150 words) explaining how he or she would contribute to the work of the Committee, and which will be
published on the website
in advance of the General Meeting.
The closing date for applications is
12 midnight on 17 April, 2019
The Half Moon Inn
The First Community-owned Pub in West Sussex